A R Rahman Net Worth, Biography And Instrumental
- A R Rahman Full Name: Allah Rakha Rahman
- A R Rahman Real Name: A S Dileep Kumar
- A R Rahman Net Worth: $280 Million (Rs 1,680 Crore)
- A R Rahman Income: $ 10 Million/Year (Rs 60 Crore)
- A R Rahman Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- A R Rahman Weight: 60 Kg
- A R Rahman DOB: Jan 6, 1967
- A R Rahman Age: 48 years old
- Father: R. K. Shekhar
- Mother: Kareema Beegum
- Sisters: A. R. Reihana, Fathima Rafiq and Ishrath Qadri
- Wife: Saira Banu
- Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Educational Qualifications: Degree in Western Classical Music
A R Rahman is the most richest composer and musician in India and is also known globally for his talent. He was born in Chennai which is known as the cleanest city in Tamilnadu. He is married with Saira Banu and has three children named Khatija, Rahima & Ameen. They are also interested in music. In 1984, he along with his family converted their religion to Muslim and changed his name to Allah Rakha Rahman from A S Dileep Kumar.
He used to assist his father R K Shekhar who was a composer. Initially he was interested in playing keyboards. He along with his father used to conduct songs in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam Movies. At the age of 11 he joined Orchestra of a popular Malayalam composer M K Arjunan. He founded his own rock band Nemesis Avenue. He also learned a lot from Master Dhanraj. He is graduated in western classical music.
In 2009, he won Oscar award for ‘Best Original Music’ as his contribution in Movie ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ and also awarded ‘Golden Globe Awards’ for his music track in movie ’17 hours’. His soundtrack of the movie ‘Bombay’ is still alive in everyone’s heart. He was honored with 4 silvers lotus Awards for the movie ‘Kannathil Muthamittal’.
Official Website: Click Here
Official Facebook: Click Here
Official Twitter: Click Here
Official Youtube: Click Here
Telfie.in is an only platform where you will get a updated information, news and all activities about Indian celebrities.