Tamannah Bhatia Height, Weight, Age and Biography
|Tamannah Bhatia Biography and Net Worth|
|Tamannah Bhatia Real Name||Tamanna Bhatia|
|Tamannah Bhatia Nickname:||Tammy, Milk Beauty|
|Tamannah Bhatia Hometown:||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Tamannah Bhatia Net Worth:||$11 million|
|Tamannah Bhatia DOB:||21st December, 1989|
|Tamannah Bhatia Age:||27 years|
|Tamannah Bhatia Upcoming Movie||Baahubali: The Conclusion|
|Tamannah Bhatia Height in cm:||168 cm|
|Tamannah Bhatia Height in feet inches:||5 feet 6 inches (5′ 6″)|
|Tamannah Bhatia Weight:||55 kg|
|Tamannah Bhatia Figure Measurements:||32-24-32|
|Tamannah Bhatia Sun sign:||Sagittarius|
|Tamannah Bhatia Boyfriends/Affairs:||Virat Kohli|
|Tamannah Bhatia Price per Movie:||1.75 Crores (INR)|
|Tamannah Bhatia Father:||Santhosh Bhatia (diamond merchant)|
|Tamannah Bhatia Mother:||Rajani Bhatia|
|Tamannah Bhatia Religion:||Hindu|
Tamannah Bhatia Height – 5 Feet 6 Inches (5′ 6″)
- Tamannah Bhatia is a one of the most leading actress in South Indian Film industry as well as in Bollywood.
- Tamannah Bhatia is also among those actresses who started their career with modelling but soon made their mark in film industry
- She was born in Punjabi family in Mumbai. She did schooling from maneckji cooper educational school in Juhu.
- She performed her first modelling assignment at school on annual day function when she was just 13 years old.
- At 13 age, she had an interest in acting too and she joined the theatre as a hobby, which is now become her full time career.
- She is also interested in business and recently launched her own designer jewellery brand with the name of Wite & Gold.
- In 2005, Tamannah Bhatia started her first Hindi movie called “Chand Sa Roshan Chehra”, but she has not created any impression in Hindi movie industry called Bollywood.
- She decided to work with south Indian film industry and she did two movies in 2005 and 2006, which is “Sri” and “Kedi”, but again her movie did not perform well but industry recognizing her as an actress.
- Later she did two successful movies “Happy Days” and “Kalloori” in South Indian Industry.
- An Indian epic historical film ‘Baahubali’ features Prabhas, Anushka Shetty, Rana Daggubati and Tamannaah in main lead roles which is made with a budget of Rs 150 crores, the most expensive movie in the history of Indian cinema.
Movie she did in Bollywood:
- Himmatwala (2013)
- Entertainment (2014)
- Humshakals (2014)